This is a basic walk through of how to develop “Hello World” map. The main steps are:
- Create new project
- Create new map
make sure you have everything installed – and if not – go to the installation guide.
- Server up and running – and connected to DB.
- On the left pane select press on the Project icon and press on the “Add Project” button.
- Type the project name and the description of the new project
- After pressing create you can view and edit the project’s details in the project panel here you can also delete and add maps to projects.
- Back to the projects main panel you can now see the project was created.
Create a new Map
- In the left pane select Project and in the project panel click on the project’s name you want to have the new map created.
- Press Add new map link.
- Fill in new map’s details such as:
- Map’s project (if you selected a project to create a map it sould already be selected)
- Map name
- Map’s license
- Press Create
- A new Map was created
Develop the map
- In the desingner panel open the plugins on the left.
- Drag and Drop into the designer the CLI plugin
- From the start icon drag a line to the new created plugin
- Type Process name
- Add new Action to the process name
- Select method from the list
- Add method details
- Congrats! a new Method created